Far Post has a tight budget in order to provide as much as possible for it's players and families while keeping costs as low as possible. For these reasons, payment policies are strictly enforced.
Your Welcome Package serves as a reminder for the First Installment, with the subsequent payment schedule included. Reminders about subsequent payments will be sent out by email and posted on Facebook a week prior to the due date. Families can always check their balance through their GotSoccer account.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Families are expected to pay electronically through GotSoccer – if a families chooses not to enroll in the automatic plan, then a $25 handling fee will be assessed for each payment.
- Player dues must be paid in full by February 1st, unless on a payment plan authorized by the club.
- We do NOT send out statements. We will only send out hardcopy statements in the mail if specifically requested.
- Players with fees that are past due (+15 days) and have not established a payment plan or requested a scholarship by the due date will be placed in bad standing until their financial obligation has been resolved. A player in bad standing may not be rostered, issued a player pass, or participate in any practices or games. We ask families to communicate directly with us in a timely manner to work out any financial issues. We do not want to be put in a position where we are forced to keep a player from playing.
- Monthly payment plans are available by request. Payment plans must be paid in FULL before May 1st and must be approved by Todd or Sam. Please contact Sam Alden (Director of Operations) for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A limited scholarship program is available for families requiring financial assistance. Please visit the Scholarhip Section of our website for more details.
What's NOT Covered
- Uniforms (about $125/player) – We are switching to a new uniform kit starting Fall of 2017.
- Spirit gear or team apparel.
- Lodging and travel expenses of players, parents, and family members.
- Sessions I and II of Futsal (roughly $60-80 depending on team roster size).
- Academies or camps as well as other special training programs.
- Additional tournaments, fees, and related coaching expenses.
- Any expenses incurred for the international trips to Holland or England.