Far Post has a tight budget in order to provide as much as possible for it's players and families while keeping costs as low as possible. For these reasons, payment policies are strictly enforced.
Your Welcome Package serves as a reminder for the First Installment, with the subsequent payment schedule included. Got Sport sends reminders about subsequent payments by email about a week before they are due. Please keep your credit card information up to date. For Travel Team dues:
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Families are expected to pay electronically through GotSport – if a families chooses not to enroll in the automatic plan, then a $25 handling fee will be assessed for each payment.
- Player dues must be paid in full by May 1st, unless on a payment plan authorized by the club.
- We do NOT send out statements. We will only send out hardcopy statements if specifically requested.
- Players with fees that are past due (+15 days) and have not established a payment plan or requested a scholarship by the due date will be placed in bad standing until their financial obligation has been resolved. A player in bad standing may not be rostered, issued a player pass, or participate in any practices or games. We ask families to communicate directly with us in a timely manner to work out any financial issues. We do not want to be put in a position where we are forced to keep a player from playing.
- Players with fees that are past due (+30 days) will owe a $25 late fee and all of the above consequences are still in effect.
Education Programs, Academies and Camps Payment Policy-
- Education Program, Academy and Camp Fees are refundable, but with a $25 non-refundable administrative fee.
What's NOT Covered
- Uniforms (about $125/player) – Our uniform kit is good for the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 seasons.
- Spirit gear or team apparel.
- Lodging and travel expenses of players, parents, and family members.
- Sessions I and II of Futsal (roughly $60-80 each depending on team roster size).
- Academies or camps as well as other special training programs.
- Additional tournaments, fees, and related coaching expenses.
- Any expenses incurred for the international trips to Holland or England.