November/December -- Focus: Showcases
- Training: Outdoor turf time to prepare for events (2-3 sessions). NO indoor training.
- Boys: NEFC - Nov. 16-18 (Boston, MA area) & Massapequa - Nov. 30 - Dec. 2 (NYC)
- Girls: NEFC - Nov. 16-18 (Boston, MA area), NEWSS - Nov. 23-25 (NYC), & *maybe* CASL - Nov. 30 - Dec. 2 (Raleigh, NC)
January/February -- Focus: Self-improvement
- Saturday afternoon: warm-up, technical/rondo, 8v8.
- Senior Academy
- Strength & Conditioning Session
- Technical Session
- Futsal: coaches present, but games managed by kids. Play for fun.
March/April -- Focus: Spring Prep & Showcases
- Outdoor: Turf time to prep for events.
- Indoor: same as Jan/Feb
- Boys: Manhattan Kickoff Classic - Mar. 1-3 (NYC) & NEFC March Showcase - Mar. 22-24 (Boston, MA area).
- Girls: Manhattan Kickoff Classic - Mar. 1-3 (NYC) & NEFC March Showcase - Mar. 15-17 (Boston, MA area).
- League Play:
- 1 team each gender in EDP New England Regional League (if enough of the group is interested)
May/June -- Focus: Tournaments/Showcases
- Training: 2x per week team training (the U17-19 pool will have a full field), with an optional 3rd session & also optional Strength/Conditioning.
- Boys: GPS Memorial Day - May 25-27 (Boston, MA area), Potomac Memorial Day - May 24-27 (MD), EDP Cup Spring Showcase - June 8-9 (Fort Dix, NJ), Mad Dog - June 22-23 (Saratoga Springs, NY).
- Girls: GPS Memorial Day - May 25-27 (Boston, MA area), EDP Cup Spring Showcase - June 8-9 (Fort Dix, NJ), Mad Dog - June 22-23 (Saratoga Springs, NY).
- League Play:
July/August -- Focus: HS Pre-season Prep & College ID Camps
- Training = Available, but optional
- 1x a week included. Attend when you are in town, don't feel guilty when you are not.
- No Regionals (It's in WV again)
- NYC Cup Worldwide Showcase - Mid July (NYC)
Mid-August - October -- Focus: HS Season
- Coaches & Senior DOC will attend games, check in with coaches, and track progress.